INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. manufacturer of the E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® warrants to the original retail purchaser who provides a dated sales receipt, each part of the E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of ONE, THREE, FIVE, or SEVEN years (depending on the model) after the date of original purchase. This warranty applies only for normal and expected uses, as determined by the manufacturer. INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC.?s obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at its option) of the product or its parts, after its own review and examination.
WARRANTY RETURN ADVISORY ? Before returning any part or product to INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. or its designated representative, please contact us to obtain specific warranty return shipping instructions. All shipping costs must be prepaid, and INTERNATIONAL E-Z UP®, INC. is not responsible for products damaged in transit.
CONDITIONS ? This warranty shall be void as to any product which has been altered or modified in any manner. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by wind, rain, or other forces of nature, nor to accidental or deliberated damage of the product, nor to use of the product that does not conform with the product instructions. This express warranty is provided in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied.
CARE & MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
For long lasting durability and the best possible protection for your E-Z UP® Instant Shelter® products, follow these E-Z care and maintenance instructions:
For Everyday Use and Storage:
- Always use an E-Z UP Roller Bag or E-Z UP Cover Bag for protection during storage or transportation.
- Although the top is designed to remain on the frame during storage, let the top and frame dry completely before closing or storing to avoid mildew.
- Use E-Z UP Weight Bags or E-Z UP Stakes to secure your shelter when set up and in-use as windy conditions can arise at any time.
For Cleaning and Maintenance:
- Use a mild soap (not detergent) and plenty of water to clean your E-Z UP® top.
- Frame will operate and look better if occasionally treated with silicone spray, especially before and after use in damp conditions. Remove excess silicone residue before applying top.
- Use a seam sealer (available at most sporting goods and hardware stores) if top leaks or drips water.
- Hand tighten bolts if frame becomes loose (do not over tighten as this can result in broken trusses).